Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

♔ Top Selling 💎 Exclusive offer ☪ Golden Seller Trusted & Top Seller Of Forum - TOP SELLING CARDERS FORUM - CASH APP - TRANSFERRING -WORLDWIDE BY Joker Stash

Got the money a lil bit late but its not problem because i got the money that you promised me.
Everything done perfectly and safely thanks alot Joker Stash..!

Very big vouch to this genius, got my money after few minutes without any issues.
trusted and friendly guy did a Cashapp transfer deal and went ok. just can't believe this shit works. :)
My Cousin was talking shit now he want me to sent him your Tele,

d49272c2-6ef8-4e04-8647-3336f7c5b644.jpg

TOP SELLING CARDERS FORUM WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, BANK - PAY PAL, CASH APP, SKRILL, MOBILE LOAD- TRANSFERRING -WORLDWIDE

MTCN Will be ready for pick up in a maximum 45minus after payment Please Don't ask me for any test transfer
Prices For Western Union Online Transfer(Eu, Uk,Asia, Canada, Us, France, Germany, Italy and Nigeria)

Just completed my 1st deal with Joker Stash absolutely perfect MoneyGram transfer
Thanks a lot man for my transfer... real professional and quality work..... :)

We’re online and doing transfers.
Once you need a transfer and are payment ready DM
Cashapp

Western Union

jk.jpg

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back