Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

Joker Stash

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
Verified Seller
Staff Member
New 2022 Amazon Carding Strategy
BY Amazon Carding 2022

Things You will require:

Quality CC/CVV to a location, complete name, telephone number, postal division, city, and state (don't get garbage cards pay great cash for good cards)
Socks 4/5 to the state and on the off chance that you can the city since that sounds awesome, really. This sock should have never been utilized so don't be modest and get a quality sock. Socks are similarly all around as significant as quality cards!
You will require projects to cleanup treats and other hailing poo. Get CCleaner - get the free rendition it has all that you want. Get the blaze treat cleaner - it is free also
Antidetect 7 or FraudFox VM: These are not required however they truly increment your checking a positive outcome to practically 100 percent whenever utilized accurately and arrangement appropriately which both are not extremely difficult to do.
A drop address or on the other hand on the off chance that your checking computerized things you needn't bother with that.
Alright now how about we Card

First Technique (Best)

Do this on a new reboot and ensure you have utilized ccleaner and streak treat cleaner and they are running. Involved circle cleanup in windows also.

Go to Amazon and make another record utilizing the new sock you have. Presently you should carry on like a regular purchaser so we can't simply hop right in. However, proceed to look for a couple of things yet purchase nothing, simply add anything to your truck little inept things, not the things you going to card.

Presently logout, and leave your PC do nothing else on it. Put it to bed. In 5 hours log back in. Get out your shopping basket, presently we should card.

Proceed to discover a few things relying upon your card limit that are anyplace somewhere in the range of $30 and $150. Presently utilizing the charge card you have pay for the things in your truck. You might have to trust that amazon will support your request or not. Some of the time it's arbitrary No doubt.

Presently the request ought to have been acknowledged and delivered. While possibly not then you either have a crappy card worth not as much as what you attempting to card or you tossed a banner. Return and really look at your arrangement. This is full evidence method for checking amazon. On the off chance that everything is set up and you take care of your bases you ought to be in and out. Ensure you verify whether you IP spilling cause that would toss a banner too: https://www.dnsleaktest.com

Presently we can likewise accelerate this request in the event that it's in handling to make sure it doesn't get charged back and hailed before it gets delivered. Send amazon an email from the email that you made for this record. Gmail is favored email for this arrangement as it is substantially more dependable do to its security joined measures. Utilize a reason to make them speed it up. There is excuse sort of tie into what you are purchasing. So suppose you need a 800 dollar cannon camera then let them know that you really want it for — day for your school undertaking or you will bomb the class and so on. Remember it's genuine individual on the opposite end so come up with your rationalization genuine and don't go too inside and out.

Presently they might request to call you on the telephone number related with the CC record. This happens perhaps 30% of the time. Simply say alright and trust nobody gets the telephone on the opposite end and karma I on your side. In the event that they send you one more email saying they attempted to reach you however no response then, at that point, basically say "I am so sorry I changed my number and I haven't update it with my CC organization yet" then give them a burner number where you can really reply.

Presently in the event that all goes smooth, you have checked your most memorable genuine thing on Amazon. Since you have done that your record is trusted and you can put in a request between $500-$800 or until the card is pushed to the limit. Remain underneath $2000 per request. Maximize the card as fast as possible however be unnoticeable and carry on like a genuine purchaser. The security generally are bots and the equations they use are truly serious so when I say carry on like a genuine purchaser I really intend that or you will get restricted and obstructed.

Simply comprehend that these strategies work 90% of the time and most of the progress of checking I on the carder himself and the arrangement he has. With Antidetect or Fraudfox the checking a positive outcome is nearer to 95%. Amazon, eBay, and PayPal are getting increasingly hard to card and extortion consistently and pretty soon it won't be imaginable comprehend to the point that you want to have all that in supreme arrangement and remain in front of bots.

Second Technique

This technique is somewhat better for low level cards or simply a simpler strategy then the above as the security is somewhat more merciful in light of the fact that the buy sum is less. This technique is likewise not generally so effective as the above strategy.

Everything is equivalent to above aside from this time buy a thing worth around $2.00. Get the least and least expensive conveyance time as it tosses to a lesser extent a security banner.

Presently once your request is supported very much like the first your record is currently a confided in account. I suggest involving FedEx for your delivery strategy as it has less security contrasted with UPS and USPS for the genuine request.

Presently card a sum of $600-$800 dollars and it ought to go directly through.

You can likewise open a dealer account and join the CC to it and buy through a merchant account. It is somewhat more work however your prosperity will be more prominent.

Much thanks to you and remember whether an installment is declined it's half of the time the card so ensure your cards are great.

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back