Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement (Telegram-@DARKATN) (JABBER - [email protected])

WU.King

Trust Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Verified Seller
Premium User
The crowd of cancelers never rests. When they took aim at comedian Bill Burr last night, they demonstrated it via Twitter.

Burr made fun of the fact that he couldn't pronounce the name of a Mexican artist. Soon after, he became popular online.

Over the course of their careers, Burr and Eminem have both dealt with cancellation calls on a regular basis, which they have both successfully avoided by employing the same strategy.

Eminem was the person this month, and Bill Burr is it. Social media has been used by cancelers to try to end careers and put their heads in the sand. This time, out of the blue, the cancellers appear to have areas of strength for a for BTS.

Fortunately, they have not been able to steal these great artists from us. Cancellers have attempted to rid the world of anything that could "trigger" them, but truly brave artists have not been intimidated by their anonymous online barking. Let's examine the reasons why Bill Burr and Eminem are still around.

During that piano solo, was I the only one who wanted to kill themselves?

There are two easy ways to read that. One is that the music is so awful that he wanted to die. Second, that the music is so sad that it made him very sad and almost suicidal. I'm going to select the second choice. He's joking about how funny it is to play a sad piano ballad on an award show that's supposed to be fun and full of energy.

Then he introduced the best provincial Mexican music grant victor, Natalia Lafourcade.

Burr confessed while attempting to read the winner:

I'm stuck on the name. Natalia Lafourcade wins the Grammy. I will accept on her behalf. I apologise if her name was mispronounced. You won, Natalia.

Wow. What a beast. He couldn't say any names. He also owned it. Dislike he faulted Lafourcade for having a name that was challenging for him to articulate. He just conceded his battle, apologized, and continued on.

Burr stated in naming the best tropical Latin album:

Feminists are losing their minds. Why is the cis-white male participating in so much Latino activity?

Although the public did indeed go insane, I'm not sure whether feminists were primarily to blame for the backlash. Take a look at these hilarious responses:

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back