Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

SYCO

Top Selling
Verified Seller
Premium User
first you need to require this:

1. Mailist ( you get your own like dump, sqli and so on what ever you like )
2. Cpanel
3. Scampage Paypal
4. Letter Paypal
5. Mailer
6. SMTP

that you really want first. presently I will make sense of each and every number
1. Mailist
I for the most part use sqli unloader, you need to play the name of dimwit why? in this time if you have any desire to get mailist new you should play your mind to construct a doofus new!

2. Cpanel
Alright next, you get your mailist now you should have cpanel to transfer your scampage. gracious I neglected in this time your cpanel dynamic with space. you can track down it on Freenom[.]com

3.Scampage Paypal
presently time you should transfer your scampage script. I recommend to pay scampage script why? since, in such a case that you download any site in envelope scampage many log or secondary passage

4. Letter
presently you find or make your own letter, if letter undetect phising its perfect!

5. Mailer
after number 1, 2, 3, 4. its completing time! yet, you should have php mailer in great server

6. SMTP
that time I think this vital you really want! in the event that you don't have mailer you must have smtp server to send mass mailist!

oke thanks this little instructional exercise!

in the event that you have question come one we share together!

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back