Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

SYCO

Top Selling
Verified Seller
Premium User
Making YOUR OWN Bright (UV) Visualization Instructional exercise
by NoveltyTemps

UPDATE: This layout is an old and obsolete duplicate I posted on the old SC board. I suggest buying your UV ink from uvstuff.com, their ink is awesome and is viable with numerous printers.

Silk Screening UV and Holo's Instructional exercise

Well here it is as guaranteed, An instructional exercise on silk screening UV and visualizations, Kindly comprehend that instructional exercises are not my claim to fame, kindly post inquiries on the gathering Genuine Carders. Tell me your thought process of it, and in the event that you have inquiries concerning anything I might have not made sense of well overall or maybe neglected to incorporate, by all means.....let me know.

3D images by means of Silk-screening:

Things you'll require en route
1. A simple information on the silk screening process.
2. No less than 1 screen (min size-12x8, max-16x12, w/string cant of 300
3. 1 Quart - Silk Screen Emulsion (Autotype2000 will do)
4. Straightforwardness film (to make stencil)
5. Plastic clay blade - 1"wide
6. 4' Brilliant shop light

What size and sort of screen would it be advisable for me to utilize?

Screens come in a wide range of sizes, # of (tc)thread count, and kind of material that was utilized to build screen in any case. Well we truly don't have to fret about the last factor. You can purchase screens at your neighborhood Silk Screening Supply store. First is size-you don't require one any greater than a standard 12x8 or16x12 on the off chance that you favor a lot of space to work. These are the 2 littlest standard size approaches routinely sold and bounty large enough for what we're chipping away at. At long last, we come to string count. This is the main variable to consider, the higher the string count, the better the detail workable for you stencils. For multi dimensional images you can pull off utilizing a 200tc screen, yet for UV you'll require least 300tc screen.

Applying Emulsion to screen

Genuine rapidly lets discuss setting up your screen, at this point you basically need how comprehend the silk screening process is finished. Furthermore, you need to need to essential instruments too. Do a few examination first and sort out what is an unquestionable requirement and what you can Mcgyver your way through with.
You'll need to prepare your screens by applying first a scratch coat to your screen adhering to makers directions and store in dull region. This stuff is extremely light delicate! Presently whenever screen has dried totally you'll need to apply a second coat same as you scratched coat. Let dry again.

Putting Stencil plan on Straightforwardness

So you have two layers of emulsion applied to your screen and are currently hanging tight for it to completely dry. This present time is the ideal opportunity to set up your stencil positive by printing the pictures of every UV tone on to your straightforwardness in (Dark As it were). Plan a 3-up layout for yourself with the goal that you will have 3 separate lines stacked upward, permitting you to print 3 distinct examples. 1. For your red UV 2. For your green UV and 3. For your 3D images assuming you decide to do so every one of the 3 column must agree with one another in an upward direction, other astute you run into issues when it comes time to print and your different varieties don't arrange right. Your finished straightforwardness will have 3 columns that will pile all over similarly like they were layers of a PSD document. Presently you will print this in Grayscale onto your straightforwardness. Make certain to print on the right half of the straightforwardness, actually look at producer's headings if vital. When you have effectively printed pictures onto the straightforwardness it turns into your "Stencil Plan Positive".

Uncovering or fostering your stencil onto your screen
(Virtually this part should be all finished in a dull room or dim region)

Presently you want to append you straightforwardness to the lower part of your screen utilizing tape, attempt to fix it up straight as conceivable with screen itself. Screen is as yet delicate to light right now so you should be in an obscured region/extremely low light region. Whenever straightforwardness is taped into place accurately, glance through top screen now, you ought to kind of have the option to see 3D images through screen itself. Is it confronting the correct bearing, while perhaps not then you'll have to flip straightforwardness over and retape to lower part of screen. In any case you're all set. Set up fluorescent shop light or comparable, on blocks/books whatever, with the goal that bulbs are approx 4" over the ground, recover screen from dull region and spot straightforwardly under light installation. Straightforwardness side/Base side is looking up, and the long way to guarantee equivalent openness across all of screen. Presently turn on glaring light and note time. Utilizing Autotype2000, I leave screen under light for 6minutes 45 seconds, when time is up, switch off light, eliminate straightforwardness and set aside for the following time. Presently time to flush screen, utilizing either kitchen sink, shower, or hose outside, you really want to start washing screen, all region's that were covered by printed regions on straightforwardness will in any case be water solvent and ought to start washing ceaselessly, you might have to tenderly back rub these regions with at the tip of your finger or delicate wet wipe while proceeding to run water over screen. Look and check whether stencil is finished or not. You ought to be capable see plainly through visualizations just when feast accurately. Whenever you are fulfilled, shake dry, don't wipe either side or you could harm the stencil that you've recently made. Put screen either back under light or set in daylight to completely create and to dry. Screen can now be put away in light.

Making an UV paint blend

Straightforward base comes in 2 distinct arrangements relying upon what kind of paint you're utilizing. Water-based turns out best for this application, I've attempted both and water-based worked 100 percent better. The oil-put together doesn't dry with respect to non-permeable surfaces. It's intended for materials (shirts, caps, and so on). Indeed, even the water-base requirements to sit to dry completely, it dries to delicate touch rapidly, yet on the off chance that it's not totally dry when you endeavor to cover, it will spread and become splotchy. At the point when you go to purchase Straightforward base search for Speedball however you can likewise utilize store's image. You'll need to buy a quart if it, I don't think they sell it in more modest sizes. Its miserable piece is you'll likely never have to utilize anything else than a limited quantity of it. To utilize powder UV colors on oddities the powder should be blended w/straightforward base. You'll need to probe the amount of each to utilize. Here are the entanglements of having excessively or too little UV powder.
An excess of UV powder and you'll wind up with what resembles a phantom picture that should be visible faintly in normal light,
On the off chance that you utilize too little UV, it will look blurred when seen under dark light. It ought to look exceptionally lively in variety under a dark light, but seem straightforward under ordinary lighting.
At the point when I initially began dealing with UV I would just mistake about a tablespoon of base at a time. Yet, after some time I came to acknowledge I had better progress when I was blending bigger sums as opposed to only a spoonful. Blending about a quarter cup of base alongside somewhat under a gram of UV powder functions admirably as a beginning stage. You can continuously add more base as required.
Key is to blend completely to get steady final result. Take a stab at blending on a 20x20in piece of plexy so you can spread effectively with clay blade this way and that till wanted proportion is accomplished. I actually have a cluster I blended almost three yrs back, put away it in a little plastic play-doe holder my children left laying around. I actually have almost a portion of a compartment of it left. UV still apparent under dark light albeit subsequent to lounging around beginning around 2006 UV isn't generally so dynamic as it used to be. At the point when you are setting up a group, it is really smart to screen w/dark light to ensures it is splendid all through the blend.
Now that you effectively made your first UV cluster, simply recall that assuming that it at any point begins to thicken because of vanishing over the long haul, you really want just to add a limited quantity of water to it and work it up and group will get back to wanted consistency. Note: paints intended for silk screening, this incorporates your new clump, are intended to be a lot thicker than your typical paint. At the point when you make a disregard your stencil, you are constraining it through the screen onto to anything that stock you are printing to. There are many tips and deceives to effective silk screening. Many can be viewed as on the web on the off chance that you know how to utilize a web index by any means. I have no conventional preparation in silk screening other than my eleventh grade realistic expressions class, which previously acquainted me with the universe of silk screening, almost quite a while back. At the point when I began attempting to make a fair curiosity It was only after I had not exactly successes utilizing Photograph EZ (an item used to make stencils too), that I went to silk screening.

Printing with you new screen

You'll just be printing each variety in turn, which rises to 1 column at a time.
Setting up your screen - I essentially made a pivoted print board for imprinting on. Screen is joined to load up utilizing pivots; this will guarantee that screen will print in precisely same spot a large number of times. On print table I connected a covered framework paper, this will help you in accurately arranging your print guides, you'll have to have an aide for something like 2 sides guides on 3 sides is ideal. Place curiosity you need to print to, under screen along guide/guides for the column you're utilizing we'll say Line 1. Presently verify that stencil covers card under perfectly located on the off chance that it's undeniably arranged accurately, we should print something… You'll need to rehearse a couple of times to ensure stencil works, likewise you might have to try a piece to dial in legitimate swipe speed, pressure, point, and so on… till you track down right combo to work for you. At the point when prepared, find your UV blend, or anything that paint combination you intend to utilize, Work up combination to guarantee uniform consistency, then utilizing clay blade or comparative scoop a modest quantity combination and put on screen top aside of the stencil you'll do first-push 1

Lower screen tenderly then while holding screen immovably to print board, use clay blade to make pass acro

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back