Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

SYCO

Top Selling
Verified Seller
Premium User
This Ransomware is editable and you can change your own sum and bitcoin address.

Ransomware will lock all records on the PC and open them after installment.

You will have the choice to change the encrption expansion of the ransomware; meaning you can have all scrambled records to end in any augmentation for example [email protected]

So lets say the report encoded was Gizmo_Prototype_design.docx you can scramble it to become [email protected]

Casualty will have no real option except to reach you through email for installment. This gives you to increment installment charge in view of casualties desperation.

With this ransomware you will likewise have the choice to have it USB auto installable with time span. Meaning, you can introduce it on a versatile USB and it will naturally boot and begin scrambling records after a give time span of 2 hours or 2 days (contingent upon your inclination).

I once utilized this ransomware to scramble the PC documents of an inn I stopped in and had the option to remove 10 btc from them. I basically introduced it on a usb and connected it to the pc when the secretary was away from work area.

A client have the choice of likewise sending it as a normal download document, I simply really like to have it on a usb; for better exact focusing on. I wished I involved this in my college PC rooms. I could have made significantly more btc.

You will get the source code of the Ransomware and READ-ME text guide.

100 percent rewards is for you, I won't ask a % of your pay as others do!

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back