Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement (Telegram-@DARKATN) (JABBER - [email protected])

Today's NYT Strands Hints (and Answer) for Tuesday, June 11, 2024 BY lifehacker

Joker Stash

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
Verified Seller
Staff Member

Today's NYT Strands Hints (and Answer) for Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The following tips will assist you in winning NYT Strands #100.
Continue reading for some hints, tips, and the solution to Strands for Tuesday, June 11, 2024, if you're looking for them.
I'll offer you some indirect suggestions to today's Strands answers down below. I'll also release the spangram and the solutions farther down the page. Go gently and take only the necessary cues as you scroll!
Answer to today's Strands puzzle's spangram

Something you might hear when a judge walks into a courtroom.
A hint for today's Strands puzzle's theme words

You may use these verbs to support someone in their endeavors, help propagate a message, or help a friend scale a steep fence.
WARNING: The Strands puzzle for today contains spoilers!
We will soon reveal the solutions to today's Strands problem.

What is today's Strands' spangram?
The spangram for today is ALLRISE.

Which words are the focus of today's Strands?

When the problem is solved, the board looks like this:
How I resolved the Strands today

The word LIFT stands out quickly in the upper right corner 🔵, thus I assume we are searching for terms that have to do with really holding things up.

SUPPORT comes after LIFT. 🔵

Although BOLSTER appears to be a non-theme term, I can still see it in the lower left corner. Furthermore, SOLVE is not a theme word. This one is difficult, huh.

I think EXALT is superior to ELEVATE. 🔵

Then, I notice BOOST in the lower left corner 🔵, which directs me to the spangram: HALLRISE. 😡

The spangram is underneath the HOIST. 🔵

Finally, LEEVITATE. 🔵

How to Use Strands in Play
The Strands game is available on the New York Times website. Strands isn't available in the NYT Games app just now because it's currently in beta.
A gaming board with a variety of letters and a clue that suggests the topic of the board—a sentence such as “Better with age”—will be presented to you when you first start playing. It is your task to locate the hidden words that correspond to the puzzle's theme inside the board.
A word search combined with a crossword

which, you guessed it, talks about goods that get better with age.) As implied by the name, the spangram will span the whole game board, either top to bottom or left to right. The spangram will be indicated in yellow when you locate it. When the spangram is solved, the other puzzle pieces are typically considerably simpler to finish.

You will only use each letter once in Strands, and words can flow in any direction (up, down, left, right, and diagonal). There is just one right answer. A word in the problem (such KOMBUCHA, MISO, or KIMCHI) will be highlighted in blue when you identify it correctly.

If you're having trouble finishing the problem,
As long as a word has four letters or more, you can submit any non-theme word you encounter to earn points toward a single tip. The "Hint" button will become active if you enter three non-theme words. Clicking it will highlight every letter in one of the theme words for you. To create one of the theme words, you will still need to connect these highlighted letters in the correct sequence. The letter order of a word will become visible if you use a hint that is already on the board before figuring out what it is.
How to Get Strands
In contrast to Wordle and Connections, Strands cannot be failed. When you make guesses, you will either determine the answer correctly,

When you have properly identified every letter on the board, that is, when you have found every spangram and every theme word, you have won. Similar to previous NYT games, after completing the puzzle, you'll see a shareable card that shows your performance for the day: The theme words you found are shown by blue dots 🔵, the spangram's discovery date is indicated by a yellow dot 🟡, and words for which you received a hint are indicated by a lightbulb 💡.

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back