Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

Credit Suisse

⭐⭐Trusted*Verified⭐⭐
Staff member
Verified Seller
Staff Member
Premium User
So today I simply needed to spread some information on utilizing/getting cycle 201 cards(cards with chip) I will attempt to save you folks some experimentation as it took me long stretches of experimentation before I got it down.

~~~ Scratching chip method~~~
1.aquire a 201 dump. There are a lot of confirmed sellers here so you will not experience difficulty finding that assuming you want assistance picking a 201 dump pm me answer/remark and I'll present a HOW On pICK THE BEST DUMP guide

2.find somebody who sells plastic with chip/make your own (once more if necessary I can post a make your ow plastic instructional exercise if necessary). I for one sell plastic so if necessary pm me.

3.once you have your plastic you want to embellish it with the individual who will utilize the cards name, and the landfill data (termination/card number)

4. Presently here's the tomfoolery part haha(; you need to encode the landfill onto your emblazoned plastic utilizing a mag strip essayist/peruser.

So presently you could think your prepared right? You got your genuine looking cc with the people data and your name on it and your prepared to head in? Not so quick now we need to manage the chip(; .
So in most 201 nation/states you are as yet ready to swipe a 201 in the event that your chip is breaking down so what are we going to do????

5.lightly scratch the chip of the card with something metal not to hard not to delicate

Presently the thing we've all been sitting tight for when your in the store buying your items.

6. When your at the check stand you should attempt to embed the chip card multiple times and after multiple times of (breaking down chip mistake) it will open the invaluable 201 swipe<3 haha

I trust this helps you all give me criticism

I'm willing to assist with anything I can

What's more, Similar to I WAS SAYING I Offer PLASTIC ,all set cards that are as of now to go embossed,encoded,and chip prepared. Remain safe folks

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back