Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

Holidays with "Ocean Side" Hotels, Flights, Cars for % BY ( ↀ π”»π•’π•£π•œ ℕ𝕖𝕠 ↦ ) ADMIN

ↀ π”»π•’π•£π•œ ℕ𝕖𝕠 ↦

Admin, Carder, Hacker, Deepweb Seller
Staff member
Administrative
Moderating
Staff Member
Premium User
Forum Elite

-Flights -Hotels -Cars -Events -Yachts -Cruises -Tours

DARKATN.jpg

RANGE OF SERVICES

1. An order in which the time to complete is less than 23 hours - 35-40%

2. We value each other's time, in 99% if the order is taken, it will be done

3. When choosing, prepare several. links, 2-3 from the specified aggregator

πŸ’΅ *Price for services* πŸ’Ά

β€’πŸ¬ Hotels - 30-40% One day before arrival 40% Minimum payment to us 260$ 🏠 For 2-5 days from 30% to 35% depending on the direction
β€’πŸš˜ Car rental - 40% - Minimum payment to us - $200 πŸš™ You must have a driver's license and cards for a deposit with you, the deposit will be returned upon returning the car
β€’πŸ• Excursions - 40% - Minimum payment to us - $150 | πŸ›« Flights - 50% - Minimum payment to us - $300 πŸ›¬
β€’πŸš€Yacht cruises - 50% - Minimum payment to us - $260

I do it clearly in a short time, Hand on the pulse for the entire stay, Pleasant vacation at the best price

βœ…
I work with the ESCROW βœ…

Check-in Check-out Like hard cash! No problem!

*I am always happy to answer thematic questions, but without turning the trading topic into a spam list. Don't forget to confirm
via private forum messages! don't feed the scam.

*For new customers, verification on the forum or work through a escrow is required!

πŸ’΅ *Price for services* πŸ’Ά

β€’πŸ¬ Hotels - 30-40% One day before arrival 40% Minimum payment to us 260$ 🏠 For 2-5 days from 30% to 35% depending on the direction
β€’πŸš˜ Car rental - 40% - Minimum payment to us - $200 πŸš™ You must have a driver's license and cards for a deposit with you, the deposit will be returned upon returning the car
β€’πŸ• Excursions - 40% - Minimum payment to us - $150 | πŸ›« Flights - 50% - Minimum payment to us - $300 πŸ›¬
β€’πŸš€Yacht cruises - 50% - Minimum payment to us -
$260

Minimum payment to us - $300 πŸ›¬
Minimum payment to us - $200 πŸš™
Minimum payment to us 260$ 🏠
---------------------------------------------------
i am want this offer how i pay you sir,
i need All Service VIP Best Service

Minimum payment to us - $300 πŸ›¬
Minimum payment to us - $200 πŸš™
Minimum payment to us 260$ 🏠
---------------------------------------------------