Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

Credit Suisse

⭐⭐Trusted*Verified⭐⭐
Staff member
Verified Seller
Staff Member
Premium User

1. Get a new or an old Iphone or Ipad that has never been utilized with Macintosh pay cash.

2. Check 1 of the records by means of apple pay cash. It needs to match the name and address on a driver permit and the telephone.

3. When confirmed make another new accont on the equivalent iphone/ipad in the event that it let. In the event that not get another telephone or ipad. U can check in the event that u need on the off chance that not u dont need to.

4. Get a cc or charge log with email access and add it to apple pay. When u have that confirmed through bank or email access u can now send cash from the charge or cc.

5. Two different ways of adding cash first way is to go to apple pay cash on the record the cc or charge is on and click add cash and its gone ask how much. On the off chance that checked add $1500 in the event that not confirmed add $450. Whenever cash is added u can go to imessage and ship off your other record through your cash in apple pay cash.

6. The subsequent way is to send directly to that individual by means of imessage as opposed to adding it to that record.

7. You can make 3 profiles for each telephone or ipad so rehash steps. Apple Doesn't charge back so when u need to pull out reserves u can add your financial balance and ship off that record. Can require 2-3 days to get saved.

TIPS: I recommend u get a tlo on the individual who card it is simply incase it get hindered u can call the bank and get it unblocked on the off chance that u have 2 any inquiries or anything I missed pose to me.

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back