Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

Joker Stash

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff member
Verified Seller
Staff Member

The Runna App Is a Great Way to Stick to a Structured Running Program 2024 By darkweb news

Screenshot (35).png

Although I never had the opportunity, the strength training seemed like a good plan. Although the workout was supposed to last 25 to 35 minutes, I was upset that I couldn't watch it beforehand. Following a warm-up consisting of push-ups and tip-toe walking, the primary exercises included dumbbell snatches for a core motion superset, unweighted lunges, and single-arm dumbbell bench presses. As a trainer, I would prefer to see more and heavier work done by runners, but for those who don't otherwise do

This is a great beginning for a lot of strength training.

There are also Pilates workouts available, and they appear to be organized similarly to the yoga exercise I tried: a follow-along video that lasts 30 minutes (for me), featuring movements that are familiar to those who have taken a Pilates class before.

Privacy and social characteristics
The Community feed is the Runna app's primary social feature. There aren't many feeds (also known as "spaces") to pick from, but you can explore them. Although it seems like a great idea to have places for a few popular races, the majority of the ones I tapped on had few or no posts. Additionally, it doesn't appear like there is a function that allows you to follow your friends (unless I'm missing it? ), and community queries never seem to receive a response.

Furthermore, there are no precise privacy settings; you can choose whether to share your run or not. An itinerary map with identified street names is included in the data tile. When sharing the data tile, there isn't a simple solution to keep your location hidden.

What you can accomplish both with and without a membership
To access your scheduled workouts after Week 2, you must have a subscription. Everything from Week 1 is unlocked during the one-week free trial, and if you didn't have time to complete all of the workouts during Week 1, you may still perform them after the trial ends. Although you may sync two weeks' worth of workouts at once if you become a paying user, you can still download the Week 1 programs on your Garmin device.

You can see the runs and workouts you've already completed after the trial ends, finish any runs or workouts you unlocked but haven't finished, and even add workouts to your plan. After the trial ended, I added a Pilates workout, and the app dutifully added it to Friday of Week 1 and allowed me to access it.

You can even have it program you a new Week 1 and explore the alternative plans that are available, but you will not be able to proceed to Week 2 unless you subscribe to Premium. (So I guess you could try Week 1 of every plan available if you're broke and bored.)

An unprogrammed run can, of course, always be recorded at any moment. In fact, my Garmin watch instantly synchronized to my Activities page when I ran with it—I didn't even need to use an app.

What this software excels at
The standout product offered here is the structured, customized plans, and Runna keeps its word. I loved the diversity of workouts in my plan, and I felt like it was a perfect fit for both my schedule and my level of fitness.
It's also a lovely touch to have strength and mobility exercises included. Each run has recommended warm-up and cool-down activities, which adds to the overall depth of Runna programs.

The app's scheduling is likewise adaptable; I completed the exercises out of order, and nothing went wrong. The days can also be rearranged if you so choose.
Limitations and shortcomings
The app itself doesn't really bother me, so whether or not it's worth the money will depend on how you feel about the running plans it offers.

On running communities such as r/Runna, some runners expressed their desire for a greater number of easy runs and a decrease in interval and tempo runs. Runna's long runs aren't always slow, lengthy excursions; instead, they frequently involve a progression where you get a little quicker as you go. For those who are new to the program or would prefer a more laid-back training regimen, all of this may make the program seem challenging or daunting.

Serious runners disagree with it as well. It is not possible to arrange two runs on the same day because the scheduling feature only allows you to schedule one run per day. High mileage runners frequently double up—in fact, I sometimes run in the morning and the evening.

I'm not even close to becoming elite, but sometimes.

Additionally, there aren't any options for alternative plans at the same level. Although there are various plan types, the app will create a customized plan based on your preferences, such as a marathon training plan, once you select one. Although you can adjust the personalization options, you are not given the choice to select between programs that are created in accordance with various training philosophies. Certain marathon plans, for instance, distribute their miles more equally throughout the course of the week than others. All you have to do is accept what Runna offers.

In summary
Ultimately, the app will function successfully for you if you enjoy the programs. Runna is not the only app that can arrange a plan for you, even though it's one of the more comprehensive ones available for training program scheduling. In the end, $17.99 a month is a fair price to pay for a program that guides and supports you, if you find it appealing.

Additionally, there is a button to record a run at the bottom of the screen. Typically, you would tap the card corresponding to the workout you wish to perform to begin a run from that location. However, if you want to conduct an additional run that isn't included in the program or if your subscription has expired and you still want to use Runna to log runs, you can start runs from that button at the bottom. (The "record run" function works without a subscription.)

Your previous workouts, including those you completed with a different device or app, are displayed on the Activities screen. People share their runs on the Community tab, which is similar to Facebook. Strangers had already started posting about my run. (I kept my sharing to myself on the feed.) Seeing the information tiles users were providing was the only takeaway I had from this feature. This informed me that this useful readout could be produced in another location within the program (under "share run").

Lastly, there is a Support option that offers a library of knowledge and publications in addition to troubleshooting tips for the program. You can learn about treating Achilles tendinitis, increasing your protein intake, and perfecting your running form.

Unless I'm missing something, the "coaches'" "comments" that are scattered around the training screen don't seem to be individualized in the slightest. They only outline the exercises you'll be performing or offer running advice. A talking head with a British accent will frequently begin narrating the same information that is displayed on the screen below in a small video that often appears at the top of a page. I would quickly mute and browse over this because I thought it superfluous, but perhaps you'll find

You'll notice that it makes the app seem more amiable.

My experience using the application
With the exception of a strength session that I couldn't fit into my schedule, I used the app for a week and completed all of the workouts; overall, it seemed like a good program.

I used an Apple Watch for one of the runs, and I found the display useful for keeping track of the day's relatively intricate schedule. I was to walk for two minutes in between each of the distance-based intervals, which I was to perform at varying distances and speeds. It would have been difficult to track everything by hand, but the app made it simple.

At the beginning of every interval, Runna would tell me how fast I was supposed to go. If I wasn't keeping up, it would then advise me to slow down or speed up. Finally, it would tell me how far off I was by telling me my current pace. It would temporarily read "on pace" when I made the necessary adjustments, and I could then ignore it until the next update.

Whether I was doing an interval run or just a regular "easy run," the app also provided me with spoken split times at each mile that I completed.
The variety of training was enjoyable, and I found it easy to follow the suggestions for every run. One set of intervals, one tempo workout (alternating sections at slightly different paces; not exactly what you'd call a tempo run, but close enough), one "long" run that started out slowly and gradually increased the pace, and two easy runs made up my week's activities.

Strength and flexibility

Mobility and strength work are either not programmed into most running programs, or if they are, it's treated as an afterthought. Although Runna's strength and mobility exercises are optional, once you enable them in the settings, they will show up as an additional checkbox to mark on your weekly schedule.

I completed a 30-minute yoga DVD as my mobility exercise. It was good; I just didn't love it. It began with some back stretches, sitting breathing, and classic cat/cow poses. From then, it progressed to a series of forward folds and downward dog poses that resembled a shortened version of the sun salutation. A wonderful stretch was available for the foot soles.

However, I really would have preferred more hip, hamstring, and quad stretches. At the end, while the instructor was in corpse stance, I added a few of my own.

It's satisfying enough to click those little checks to make the monthly fee worthwhile.
While there are many features available in running apps, Runna goes above and beyond: it keeps track of your runs, guides you through interval training, and provides you with a strategy to help you reach your race objective. Along the way, it even encourages you to perform your strength and mobility training, and everything is finished with a gratifying checkbox that you may tick off after every activity. Let's explore this app and see whether the $17.99/month subscription cost is justified by its features.

Runna: What is she?
The primary purpose of the iOS and Android Runna app is to provide you with a customized training schedule for your running. Runna can be used in conjunction with your Apple Watch, Suunto, Garmin, or Coros watch. Alternatively, you can use it without a watch by just carrying your phone in your belt or pocket to "record" your run. Although Runna can be downloaded for free, using its primary features necessitates a subscription. With a one-week free trial, the monthly cost is $17.99. (Whenever you take advantage of a free trial, please do yourself a favor and cancel as soon as possible; the trial will still be active for the full week, at which point you can choose whether to renew.)

You can choose from a variety of training plans offered by Runna, ranging from 5K distances to marathon training. Plans for non-racing objectives are also available, such as a Get Fit Plan and a Post-Injury Plan for those gradually reentering the sport after a break. Each plan is tailored to your fitness level, time commitment, and preferences and includes optional strength, mobility, and Pilates exercises.

Runna excels at structured programming that adapts to your speed.

Plans are customized.

With other apps and gadgets, such as fitness trackers and Strava, the app syncs easily.

Plans consist of optional strength, mobility, warm-ups, and cool-downs.

Crossing out runs you've completed is gratifying, and scheduling or making up missed sessions is simple.

Where it isn't sufficient
To determine your starting paces, you must know the time of a recent race.

It is necessary to understand minute-per-mile (or km) paces in order to complete the exercises.

Some new runners complain that the exercises are too challenging.

Plans must be chosen by modifying the customisation settings; you cannot choose plans simply glancing at them.

Configuration

As soon as you install the Runna app, you'll be prompted to create a training schedule. I liked that there were ways to increase fitness without aiming for a race because I don't have one scheduled. Although the Get Fit Plan was suggested by the app, I ultimately chose the Functional Fitness Plan, which is presumably intended for Crossfit-style athletes who want to increase their cardiac endurance.

To determine your paces, Runna need a race time.
I told it that I wanted to run five days a week, that Monday through Friday was my available day, and that Wednesday was the day I wanted to set aside for long runs. Everything was OK up until it requested my most recent race time. I've been running races in the past and have been jogging frequently for about two months, but I have no idea what my current 5K time is. (I haven't even been running lately while wearing a watch.)

I set a 35-minute 5K time because I erred on the side of caution. It was evident to me a few days later that I had run five kilometers (about three miles) in thirty-two minutes on one of my training runs, even though I knew that was probably slower than I was capable of. Would you like me to alter my personal best to incorporate this new information into my plan? Absolutely, I would.

If you are unsure about how to complete this setup stage, follow my advice and set the timer for a slower than realistic amount of time. When the software detects that you are capable of running faster, updating is rather simple.

Making use of the app

The primary sections of the app will appear once you have completed configuring your plan. The first one, Train, displays your weekly schedule. This is where the checkboxes are located. Each workout has a little card that is color-coded based on its nature. On Monday, I did a yellow interval exercise that was supposed to be 2.4 miles long. Next up is a blue 2.5-mile easy run on Tuesday, and so forth. Exercises for strength and mobility will also appear on your agenda if you permit them. A exercise is marked off when completed, and the card displays your actual numbers for that run. For instance, my planned 2.5-mile easy run turned out to be 3.2 miles, and I can see both the actual and programmed distances.

on the identical card.

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back