Darkpro : Carding Forums - Carders Forums - Best Carding Forums - Hacking Forum - ANDROID

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkpro Support and Advertisement ICQ-50403007 Telegran-@DARKATN [email protected]

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon still doesn't like Bitcoin, but he respects your decision to invest in it.

FURY CARDER

Extreme Hot Verified Forum Seller ⭐⭐⭐
Verified Seller
Prominent Wall Street bankers have long criticized cryptocurrency, claiming that its "real use is by criminals, drug dealers, money laundering, tax evasion." Even today, at the Australian Financial Review Business Summit, the executive of the largest US company is still criticizing the asset, according to Reuters.

But
he added: "I don't know what Bitcoin itself is used for, but I will protect your right to smoke and I will protect your right to buy Bitcoin."
He then resumed his work. asks why the government should avoid cryptocurrencies.

In
January, Dimon said he would never talk about Bitcoin again, at least on CNBC. Over the years, it has repeatedly attacked the largest digital currencies and smaller tokens.

Last
year, he said that if it were the government he would "shut it down". "I've always been against cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, etc.," he said.

He also called Bitcoin a "scam" in 2017 and criticized his daughter for buying some of the biggest cryptocurrency loans. Calculate capitalization.

Despite
criticism of Bitcoin, Dimon's bank still uses blockchain technology and its payment method, JPM coin.

The
billionaire is a big fan of artificial intelligence and says the next AI boom will mean "your kids will live to be 100 and won't get cancer thanks to Urinary technology."

At
today's conference, Dimon also wrote letters he didn't have time to read He explained that he uses his skills, including writing, at home and at work.

Please Bookmark our mirror domains : Darkpro.cc
Back